- New Rings
One free sizing within one year from date of purchase
* Excludes Silver Rings—sized at 50% of normal rate
- Estate Rings
One free sizing within one year from date of purchase of $500.00 or more
* Under $500.00 sized at 50% of normal rate
- Custom Rings includes manufacturing to exact size. Future sizing is 50% of normal rate.
Sizing more than the recommended amount by Legacy Diamond & Gems, voids all warranties and mounting guarantees
All mountings are guaranteed against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for twelve months from the date of purchase. Included with purchase is:
- Free professional cleaning and inspection, recommended every 6 months
- All future repairs at warranty price. (50% off normal rate)
Trade In Policy
All Legacy Diamond & Gems engagement ring purchases receive 100% trade–in value for the purchase price of the center diamond, without being required to double the original purchase price. The mounting value will be assessed at the time of the trade. Diamond solitaire earrings will also receive 100% of the purchase price for trade-in value.
*Minimum $500 upgrade required to receive trade-in credit*
Return and Exchange Policy
If for any reason you would like to return your purchase, you may do so within 10 days for a full refund*. After 10 days, Legacy Diamond & Gems reserves the right to issue an in-store credit for up to 100% of the pre-tax price. Returns or exchanges will be accepted at our store location only, exchanges may be made up to 10 days from date of purchase, unless decided otherwise by a member of our staff. Shipped items may be returned via shipper of customers choice. *We do suggest insuring your shipment as we cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items during transit.*
- Watch Returns – Watch warranties vary by manufacturer and are covered in the manufacturer’s warranty book that was provided at time of purchase.
- Gift Returns – Gift items may be exchanged for gift card or jewelry item of equal, greater, or lesser value. If exchanged item is of lesser value than the original purchase item or gift the remaining amount will be issued as store credit.
- Refunds – Cash refunds are issued to original purchaser with legal I.D. and original sales receipt. Returns of merchandise purchased with a debit or credit card will be processed as a credit to the original purchase card only. If original card is no longer available credit will be processed as store credit.
*Custom ordered merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged*
*All returns must be in their original unaltered condition*
*A 3% credit card fee will be charged on all returns*
*Returns engraved items are not accepted.*
Diamond trade in policy
All Legacy Diamond & Gems diamond purchases of 1/2 carat and larger receive 100% trade–in value for the purchase price of the diamond** (Natural Diamonds only). Mounting value will be assessed at time of trade if applicable. New diamond solitaire earrings will receive 100% of purchase price (Natural Diamonds only) for trade-in value. **(minimum $500 upgrade required).**
Rings Purchased in sizing other than stock
Rings ordered from Legacy Diamond & Gems come in standard stock sizing, sizes 6.5-7. Other ring sizes are available upon request. Legacy Diamond & Gems highly suggests stopping in to our store for your ring sizing. If you are unable visit Legacy Diamond & Gems we suggest stopping by your local jeweler or jewelry store to be sized. Ordering a ring that was not sized by the staff at Legacy Diamond & Gems within two weeks of order voids guarantees and warranties and ring sizing will be charged at 50% of normal rate.
Special ordering a ring from Legacy Diamond & Gems in any size other than stock size can add up to 4 weeks to production time. Normal production time for ring mountings is 2-3 weeks with 1-2 weeks additional time to set center stone and, if applicable, additional stones.
Legacy Diamond & Gems has 2 in house jewelers, this means all work done is provided by our bench jewelers in the store. We pride ourselves in keeping jewelry orders and repairs in house, this can, however, cause extended production times. Depending on the intricacy, detail, and labor of your custom order lead times will vary.
Lost or stolen items
Legacy Diamond & Gems does not accept responsibility to warranty lost or stolen items. *We do suggest that you choose to have your jewelry insured. Whether through a independent jewelry insurer or through your renters/homeowners insurance. *
All jewelry experiences wear from day to day activities. Warranty work is charged at 50% of the normal cost of repair. This includes retips, prong work and full prong replacement | wear to shank/ bands | rhodium plating and polishing | stone setting | ect.